August

Monday, January 26, 2009

What we're up to now...

So here is a little update from us to keep you all posted - Ryan and mine will be pretty boring as we're up to the same old same old - Ryan is back in uni for his last semester of his English degree - roll on the summer and is still working part-time at Boston Pizza, I am busy juggling being a full-time mum and working full-time too - I'm so glad I can combine both - now onto more exciting things... Laurie is getting so big now that she's 6 months old - very curious about everything and trying to get into everything too - as I type this she is banging away at the keyboard trying to help! She is 16.5lbs and 26.5 inches long so she's a tall girl. She has just learned the new trick of rolling over - even tho we're excited about this it now means that child-proofing the apartment is close at hand. She is a little giggler and finds her dad especially amusing. Her favourite toy is Zeddy (who is actually a zebra PJ case that matches her room) and she loves going to sleep hugging her musical seahorse (like a glow-worm for all the oldies out there). I have attached a little video of her so you can see her giggling in action at Hoover Dam, enjoy...

No comments: