My first Halloween was so exciting! My mummy & daddy decided to dress me up as a bunny rabbit - and if I do say so myself, I made quite a cute little bunny - I have included a photo to prove it. I was hanging out with my friend Elle (whose mummy and daddy dressed up as a skunk and I'm delighted to say that she didn't stink at all).
Anyway, on with my spooky tale... the night began as any other (swimming in the tub with my pink rubber duckie friend, reading all about the life of my friend Spot the dog, watching my dancing friends fly above my head in my crib) and then out of nowhere the costume appeared. My mummy told me it was for Halloween - whatever that means?! So on we go on our merry little way to see the neighbours (who all looked a little different by the way - I don't remember all those pirates and princesses living in our neighbourhood) oh well, I did see some other people who actually were dressed up as my Grandma and Grandpa Peters - they did quite a good job but the person dressed as Willow wasn't that convincing...
After what seemed like an eternity dressed up in my sweatsuit a.k.a. the bunny costume and endless photoshoots yet again - I'm sure all the flashing of the "parentazzi" cameras is going to leave me blind - I got to finally go home to my nice cozy bed having sweet dreams about meadows, carrots and bunny holes...
Anyway, on with my spooky tale... the night began as any other (swimming in the tub with my pink rubber duckie friend, reading all about the life of my friend Spot the dog, watching my dancing friends fly above my head in my crib) and then out of nowhere the costume appeared. My mummy told me it was for Halloween - whatever that means?! So on we go on our merry little way to see the neighbours (who all looked a little different by the way - I don't remember all those pirates and princesses living in our neighbourhood) oh well, I did see some other people who actually were dressed up as my Grandma and Grandpa Peters - they did quite a good job but the person dressed as Willow wasn't that convincing...
After what seemed like an eternity dressed up in my sweatsuit a.k.a. the bunny costume and endless photoshoots yet again - I'm sure all the flashing of the "parentazzi" cameras is going to leave me blind - I got to finally go home to my nice cozy bed having sweet dreams about meadows, carrots and bunny holes...






2 comments:
Pics are so cute! Wish I could have seen her in her costume in person. Love ya Lovely!
She looks so cute. Hey - you guys have a blog!!! I was so excited to see the link on Katie's. Laurie is beautiful. I really need to come and see her some time in the next 20 days. Hmm, but when? This is the question...
Post a Comment