August

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The new do...

After some serious thought, I decided that my hair needed some drastic action as the 4inch roots were a bit tale telling that I am in fact - NOT A NATURAL BLONDE - shock horror, I can almost hear you gasp!! Yeah right, OK so my brown roots were more a part of me than the blonde locks - anyways this little blog is just to keep you up to date with "the new me" for all of you in a land far, far away! So I now belong to the "non-blonde, non-long" club that my friends Katie, Laura & Megan are also members of - we should start a girl group ladies :) Don't I look like I am in disguise?!? Love Linda x

PS - totally off topic, but is everyone aware that Twilight opens this weekend? I can hardly wait!!

3 comments:

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

i love it! I'd just like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the "short and brown hair" club. We're glad to have you. Love ya ;)

Dx said...

Wow, love the do! Congrats on your initiation into the coolest group around. Isn't it great having a short non-blonde do? Loving the photos of you all, Laurie is following in her mummy's footsteps, she is going to be a stunner! Love to you all.

Suz said...

Your hair looks great!! I think that I'll join the club. :)