What a roller coaster ride we have been on lately! It's been 3 months since the last update so lets get on with it...
As you can see from the slideshow, our little ladies aren't quite so little anymore - Laurie is now a big 19 months old and Alyssa is 6 months old. Laurie is the best big sister EVER!! She is so adoring, gentle, affectionate with Alyssa. Alyssa is so cute and loveable - her personality is coming through and I think she will be a sweet one. What has Laurie been up to: she now counts to 5, repeats lots of things we say and loves to dance and sing her own tunes. Her favourite music appears to be latin - she is quite the mover!! What has Alyssa been up to: she can sit steadily by herself but not quite alone for any length of time, can roll over and has found her voice and what a loud one she has! We have such fun with our gorgeous girls.
Ryan has completed his English Degree so that's great news part 1 is done - now onto the rest of the studies!! He is settling in quite nicely to the Scottish culture and enjoying Airdrie Ward as Young Mens President. He is planning on becoming a couch potato because... he can watch NHL more in this country than his beloved Canada! Tonight is USA v Canada in the Olympics - he thinks he is setting his alarm for 3.30am to watch it live - we'll see how that turns out :)
With me... I actually worked for the first time in ages teaching Salsa Fit to 30 teachers - next week is when the fun really begins when I start teaching my dance and fitness classes - I can't wait! My training is going well with Musical Steps and I can't wait to qualify to get started. I am also enjoying my calling as a counsellor in Primary.
We've been out and about lots in the last 2 months: Bothwell Castle, Stirling Castle, Linlithgow Palace, St. Andrews Castle, Dunblane Cathedral and St. Andrews Cathedral - we're enjoying our cultured lifestyle ha ha!
Until our next installment...
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
WE MISS YOU!
Post a Comment