August

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Hello family & friends, here is our little March and Easter weekend update. The pictures are very new - we took a lot over this weekend while at an Easter fun day in Palacerigg Country Park where we got to see baby chicks, lambs, calves etc. decorating eggs at home and today on an Easter egg hunt in the front and back yards and Laurie dressed up as a chick and Alyssa dressed up as a bunny.




Last month was a fun one - Laurie is such a little chatterbox! She is so good at talking and can now converse in sentences so now we know what she needs because she's not shy in letting us know. She is quite the little joiner and loves playing with any other children she can find. Her favourite thing of the moment is to say "dance" and just start breaking into all her new moves, very cute! Thankfully our weather is a lot better because she loves to be outside playing rain, hail or shine and during the course of the month we've been out in all 3.

Our little Alyssa is not so little anymore! She is moving around so much and can't be left sitting on chairs etc. as she's offski. She's still not too interested in crawling or standing but I'm sure that'll come in her own sweet time. She has 2 teeth now and we can see a few more getting ready to come through. She finds Laurie funny and they giggle at each other a lot. Her first words have come and they are "dada" - no surprise - but I'm glad to say she's still a mummy's girl :) She is eating real food now which is a relief as it didn't look like it was happening anytime soon.

Ryan has started his web development courses and is loving them. His first project was creating a program to calculate mortgage payments so if anyone needs that info who know who to contact! He is off on a camping trip with friends next week - rather him than me!!

I started my Musical Steps classes this week and loved it! I am visiting nurseries and toddler groups to give sessions and we're flyering lots so hopefully I'll be filling them up fast. My other good news is... I am the slimmest I have been in about 5 years - yippee! My buns, legs & tums classes are paying off - I couldn't help sharing this news with you all :)

That's all of our news for the moment, until next month...

No comments: